Saturday, November 13, 2010

PUBLICITY STUNT- FREE STUFF

P  U  B  L  I  C  I  T  Y        S  T   U   N   T
i'M Running a competition to WIN items I own and CAN do without. Instead of auctioning Off CDs, rubber stamps, art supplies, sandpaintings, etc. on eBay, I have decided why not use them to build my blog and website?  So HerE gOes...

Who wants my stuff?

Here's the deal.  Link to my blog, help me promote it and my webstore and I will give you free stuff. 

I'm willing give away lots of stuff for your great publicity ideas.  Obviously this is a competition.  The best competitor should win the BEST STUFF.  I have a 300sq foot craft room full of God only knows what.

Let your ideas roll in. Post your ideas on my comments. Be sure I can contact you for a shipping address.

The person who gets us the most blog followers will win one grab bag loaded with rubber art stamps,

if I get an abundant supply of followers I will include more great stuff-ALL BRAND NEW. It may not be the stamps shown as this bag sold but it will be something loaded up like this with lots of GREAT NEW STAMPS!!! You can see our line of stamps here.
This competition ends December 31st. 

I have dozens of Navajo Sandpaintings.  You can see a few of them here. I will give this one away FREE


to the person with the best idea on how to sell my 12 x 12 inch sand paintings.  Between now and Christmas.

I make and sell ceramic storeyteller dolls. You can see them here.  I will give away FREE this one to the


person who helps me sell the most story tellers dolls between now and December 15th.

I will be posting more FREE MERCHANDISE so check back often!!!

http://customrubberstamp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment