Monday, May 16, 2011

Rubber Stamps for Father's Day


MY FATHER IS A GOD TO ME
by Nancy Diodati

My father is a God to me.
He, who crafted me
and composed me in all beauty,
like a poet or a musician,
desiring to bring to light hidden talent.
In all modesty, he imprints within
quiet strength,
sensuous grace and an ancient lineage.
To him I owe unflinching obedience,
and in his old age, unrelenting duty
and the remarkable kindness he as given me.


FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL #1 - RUBBER ART STAMPS
 3 BRAND NEW ANTIQUE CAR MOUNTED STAMPS
$18/$2.75 SHIPPING! 
Add .80 if you would like Delivery Confirmation!
ON SALE NOW! $18.00/2.75 shipping
(United States Only)


ALL 3 STAMPS SHOWN MOUNTED
FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL #1
ON SALE NOW! $18.00/2.75 shipping
(Items ship within 5 days of payment. We will include FREE gift card upon request.) 


 
SEE MORE FATHER'S DAY STAMPS ON SALE IN OUR WEBSTORE:
http://www.acesoverjacks.com/Holiday-FathersDay.html

No comments:

Post a Comment